HAPPY HEALTH NATURALLY, LLC
INGREDIENTS: BLEND OF ORGANIC MANJISTHA ROOT (Rubia cordifolia) Powder & ORGANIC AMLA BERRY (Phyllanthus emblica) Powder
DIRECTIONS: TAKE 2 CAPSULES APPROXIMATELY 30 MINUTES AFTER LUNCH AND 2 CAPSULES APPROXIMATELY 30 MINUTES AFTER DINNER
The Health Benefits of Manjistha
- For Lymphatic Support. Perhaps the most common use for manjistha today is to help improve your lymphatic system health. ...
- Skin Health. You can use manjistha powder topically on the skin to improve your overall complexion. ...
- Immune System Support. One of the most popular uses of manjistha is to boost the immune system and protecting you against illness.
- Cancer. Manjistha has been used in Ayurveda to treat various types of cancer particularly ovarian and uterine cancer.
- Rheumatism and Muscle pain. Manjistha may also help to relieve muscle aches and pains and might also help to treat the joint pain associated with rheumatism and arthritis. healthyfocus.org/the-benefits-of-manjistha/
The health benefits of Indian gooseberry, also known as Amla, can be partially attributed to its high vitamin C content. Amla can help boost your immunity, prevents viral and bacterial ailments, including cold and cough, and help metabolism. Its nutritional composition also comes packed with a range of polyphenols that are known to fight against the development of cancer cells. Amla helps in cases of bad cholesterol, eye disease, diabetes, provides large amounts of Vitamin C, strengthens immunity, fights cancer,etc. Amla Berry Health Benefits & Side Effects - NourishDoc.com/nutrition
CAPSULES: NON-GMO, ALLERGEN-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, BSE-FREE, 100% VEGETARIAN
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.