HAPPY HEALTH NATURALLY, LLC
"FLEX FOR ME" TEA 8 OZ. **BEST SELLER !
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC GINKGO LEAF (Ginkgo biloba), ORGANIC STINGING NETTLE LEAF (Urtica dioica), ORGANIC RED CLOVER FLOWER (Trifolium pratense), ORGANIC SPEARMINT LEAF (Mentha spicata), ORGANIC HAWTHORNE BERRY (Crataegus spp.)
DIRECTIONS: POUR 1 CUP OF BOILED WATER OVER 1 TSP. TEA, COVER AND STEEP FOR 5-7 MINUTES, STRAIN, ENJOY UP TO 3 TIMES/DAY
SERVINGS: 8 OZ. JAR OF LOOSE LEAF TEA : 30 CUPS ( 1 teaspoon servings )
HAWTHORNE BERRY-Hawthorn Berry enhances the antioxidant activity of vitamins A, C and E, improves circulation, strengthen capillaries, reduce inﬂammation, boost the immune system, protect against atherosclerosis, is an eﬀective antioxidants for the brain and nerve tissue and enhance connective tissue health. Hawthorn Berries have been extensively studied in relation to congestive heart failure, with findings concurring that symptoms such as shortness of breath and tiredness can be dramatically improved. https://www.indigo-herbs.co.uk/natural-health-guide/benefits/hawthorn-berries
NETTLE LEAF-Nettle (aerial part) has the ability to drain phlegmatic-bilious and melancholic toxins from the connective tissue. Nettle has more protein and calcium than kale. Nettle leaf is a good source of calcium and other minerals, which can help reduce your risk of kidney disease, osteoporosis, and other serious conditions. https://www.webmd.com/diet/health-benefits-nettle-leaf#1
RED CLOVER-Weak bones (osteoporosis). Some early research suggests that taking red clover daily for 6 months increased bone mineral density and healthy postmenopausal women. https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-308/red-clover#: -It is no wonder that anthocyanins found in red clover are recommended as powerful natural antioxidants that help reduce inflammation, contribute to the health of connective tissue and are effective in defusing dangerous free radicals that can irritate body tissues and cause the inflammation and joint pain prevalent in arthritis. https://newagora.ca/red-clover-beats-inflammation-and-oxidative-stress/#:
- Cytoprotective – protects your cells against free radicals
- Anti-inflammatory – lowers inflammation, which has been linked to diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer’s and more
- Blood-cleansing effect – removes toxins from your system.
- Protects prostate – improves and strengthens prostate function.
- Improves water retention – for healthy, younger-looking skin
- Protects against cardiovascular diseases – by lowering cholesterol, red clover will keep your heart healthy, your bones healthy, and improve your weight loss drastically.
- Controls calcium deposition of bones.
- Improves blood flow
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Prevents bone loss
- Promotes a positive mood and healthy sleep
Helps balance hormones https://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/red-clover-benefits/
SPEARMINT-Enriched with antioxidants, spearmint is quintessential in shielding the skin from free radical damage and providing relief from allergic conditions like psoriasis, eczema, acne, sunburn, rosacea, etc. The natural polyphenols and phytochemicals in it also arrest the various signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, etc. and imparts a radiant and blemish-free natural glow to the skin. Male-pattern hair growth in women (hirsutism). Early research shows that drinking spearmint tea twice daily for up to one month can decrease levels of male sex hormone (testosterone) and increase levels of female sex hormone (estradiol) and other hormones in women with male-pattern hair growth.Spearmint tea imbued with the various essential vitamins and minerals is extremely beneficial for the body. Regular intake of this tea benefits one by regulating hormonal imbalance, promoting digestion, preventing cough and flu, and also relieving stress.The potent antioxidants and polyphenols present in the leaves elevate the brain activity and helps in the secretion of mood-enhancing neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine. It also promotes memory capacity, concentration, focus, calmness, alertness of an individual. Hence, it can be considered as a brain booster and is extremely beneficial in treating psychotic conditions like depression, insomnia, and ailments like Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease. 5 Incredible Health Benefits And Uses Of Spearmint Tea | Netmeds
- Ginkgo biloba tea may help stimulate blood and peripheral arterial circulation;
- Ginkgo biloba tea is believed to help reduce lethargy and anxiety, as well as improve the sense of well-being;
- Ginkgo biloba tea is thought to help improve the memory;
- It has been used to treat hearing disorders like tinnitus;
- This herbal infusion is believed to help improve disturbed equilibrium;
- Ginkgo biloba tea may help improve mental alertness;
- It may act as an anti-depressant, thus helping improve and uplift the mood;
- It is also said to help decrease serum cholesterol levels;
- Ginkgo biloba tea may be used as supplement for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Ginkgo biloba is said to aid in the treatment or prevention of the following health problems: 1. Age-related macular degeneration 2. Alzheimer's disease 3. Anxiety 4. Asthma 5. Bronchitis 6. Depression 7. Erectile dysfunction 8. Fatigue 9. Glaucoma 10. High blood pressure 11. Insulin resistance 12. Multiple sclerosis https://www.verywellmind.com/ginkgo-what-should-you-know-about-it-88329